Aktuelle News & Schlagzeilen
Sample Magic updates Magic AB referencing plug-in with new features
Developer Sample Magic has announced a major update to its industry-standard instant referencing AB plug-in. The concept behind Magic AB is a utility plug-in that allows producers, engineers and mastering engineers to switch between their DAW audio stream and up to nine reference tracks in an instant.
Version 2 offers numerous new features and workflow improvements, including:
- Entirely rebuilt one-click referencing engine that loads all popular and professional audio file formats from WAV and AIFF to mp3 and m4a (no need to convert files first)
- New Latch, Sync, and Manual playback modes to suit various workflows (Latch playback to DAW transport; Sync playback to DAW timeline; Manual playback for freeform referencing);
- Multiple cue and loop points per track (cue point naming as standard).
- Mono-stereo monitoring.
- High-resolution output meters coupled with peak, RMS, and crest monitoring scales.
- Redesigned Mini AB with more options and smaller footprint.
- Numerous user-flow tweaks, including RAM-saving deactivate tracks mode; drag and drop files; more accurate zoom; all-new preset system.
© 1999 - 2019 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories